We are seeking volunteers to help on the day with jobs such as:
- Setting up the marquee for the Xmas market (12.30pm - 2pm) (~3 people)
- Help set up and man the Christingle making workshop (3.3pm - 5pm) (~2 people)
- Handing out programmes (4.30pm - 5pm) (~2 people)
- Manning the cafe gate to welcome people (4pm - 5.10pm) (~1 person)
- Taking down the marquee, clearing up, litter picking and locking up the park after the event finishes (5.30pm - 6.30pm) (the more people the better to get it done quickly!)
Please contact us if you can help with any of these roles or know anyone else who might be happy to join in, we have mulled wine to say thank you!